Transplant Nephrology Core Curriculum 2019
TNCC Learning Objectives - At the conclusion of the program, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the immunologic basis for acute and chronic rejection of renal allografts.
- Delineate algorithms for evaluation of potential kidney transplant recipients and donors.
- Define the short- and long-term outcomes of kidney transplant recipients and donors in the modern era.
- Discuss basic pharmacology of currently available immunosuppressive drugs.
- Describe the perioperative management and potential surgical complications of kidney transplantation.
- Discuss the pathophysiology and management of common long-term complications of kidney transplantation.
- Delineate the role of the Organ Procurement Transplant Network in regulating allocation of deceased donor organ transplantation.
- Describe management issues that are unique to pediatric kidney transplant recipients.
Click Here for CE Frontmatter
More Information on TNCC - Course availability and additional questions:
- The Transplant Nephrology Core Curriculum 2019 will be available for purchase until March 10, 2022.
- CME ends on March 25, 2022.
- For any questions concerning the purchase of, or access to, this activity, please contact AST via email at info@myAST.org.
- For any questions concerning the content, CE credits, or MOC points, please contact ASN via email email@example.com.