Transplant in Ten or Less
Transplant professionals have increasing demands on their time. Finding time in one’s day to attend conferences or to read journals is challenging. Transplant in 10 is intended to provide transplant professionals with short, easily accessible videos on key and updated topics in 10 minutes.
This video series will be a resource for the busy transplant professional who needs to brush up on a key concept or get the latest updates while between patients or in line for coffee – when you have 10 minutes or less to learn.
These short whiteboard talks focus on a broad spectrum of transplant topics presented by experts in the field. Transplant in 10 focuses on easy-to-understand explanations of complex topics, simple visuals and quick access on either your mobile device or computer.
Five new educational videos have been added to the series! All new Tx10 videos can be found here (filtering by "New"), or you can view them directly via the links below:
- Antibody-Mediated Rejection, by Arjang Djamali, MD, MS, UWSMPH Madison-WI
- Approaches Towards Desensitization, by Stanley Jordan, MD, FASN, FAST, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Controversies in Liver-Kidney, by Josh Levitsky, MD, MS, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Hepatitis C Donors in Kidney Transplantation, by Peter Reese, MD, MSCE, FAST, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Top 10 Updates in CMV and Organ Transplantation, by Camille Kotton, MD, FAST, FIDSA, Massachusetts General Hospital
**To view the FREE content:
- Click on the teal button labeled ACCESS CONTENT to the right
- Click on the Cart at the top of your screen
- Click Checkout
- Click My Account
- Click On Demand
- Click View Product
- Click the Session Title