Which Live Donor Kidney is Better?
Date: February 20, 2019
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Identify potential benefits and hazards of “grading” living donors for the transplant candidate
- Understand useful applications and limitations of living donor risk calculators
- Identify appropriate scenarios in which to consider alternative living donors, with a focus on paired exchange
- Peter Reese, MD, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- John S. Gill, MD, MS, University of British Columbia, St. Paul's Hospital