Non-Invasive Biomarkers for Allograft Rejection
Date: October 2, 2019
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
Objectives for the "Non-invasive Biomarkers for Allograft Rejection" webinar include:
- Discussing the role of Pre-Transplant HLA Molecular Mismatch as a Prognostic Biomarker of Primary Alloimmunity.
- Discussing the role of Pre-Transplant HLA Molecular Mismatch as a Predictive Biomarker of CNI-based therapy requirements to control Primary Alloimmunity.
- Discussing the impact of subclinical rejection on longterm survival and the need for non-invasive markers of allograft rejection.
- Discussing the role of peripheral gene expression for the detection of subclinical rejection.
AST would like to thank the Community of Transplant Scientists (COTS) and the Transplant Diagnostics Community of Practice (TxDx COP) for recommending biomarkers for allograft rejection as a topic for the 2019-2020 T3 series. Learn more about AST's COPs at www.myast.org/cops.
- Barbara Murphy, MD, MB, BAO, BCh, FRCPI, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Peter Nickerson, BSc (Med), MD, FRCPC, FCAHS, University of Manitoba Max Rady College of Medicine, Winnipeg, MB