Sexual Health and Monitoring Recommendations for Transplant Recipients
Date: November 6, 2019
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Reviewing the safety and efficacy of hormonal contraceptive options in pediatric and young adult transplant recipients.
- Summarizing sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and management for pediatric and young adult solid organ transplant recipients.
- Discussing strategies to expand sexual health education for pediatric and young adult solid organ transplant recipients.
- Melissa Meyers, MD, MSCE, Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Cleveland, OH
- Lisa Coscia, RN, BSN, CCTC, Transplant Pregnancy Registry International
- Monica Ardura, DO, MSCS, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH