Advanced Technology in Transplant Care
Date: April 15, 2020
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the background and potential applications of telemedicine in transplantation.
- Identify possible barriers to widespread implementation of telemedicine prior to COVID-19.
- Discuss recent changes in regulatory barriers and telemedicine use in the COVID-19 era.
- Describe common mHealth applications used to manage medications and how these can potentially be used by transplant patients to improve adherence and reduce medication errors.
- Explain how dashboards can improve the efficient and effective monitoring of high-risk populations, including transplant recipients.
Linda Ohler, MSN, RN, CCTC, FAAN, FAST, New York University Langone Transplant Institute