Achieving Immune Tolerance through Hematopoietic Mixed Chimerism in Deceased Donation
Date: September 20, 2018
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the advantages of tolerance vs. immune suppression.
- Evaluate the overall status of clinical transplant tolerance and the protocols used in trials.
- Identify current limitations to immune tolerance protocols.
- Identify potential solutions through the use of organ and cell preservation technologies.
- Evaluate the protocols in trials and the overall status of clinical transplant tolerance.