Improving Rigor and Reproducibility in Animal Models
Date: January 18, 2018
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Describe current concerns in biomedical research about the reliability of pre-clinical
- studies using small animal models.
- Convey the potential impact of publication bias in pre-clinical research.
- Illustrate the use of multi-center pre-clinical studies.
- Suggest guidelines about conducting pre-clinical research.