Family Planning in SOT
Date: October 10, 2018
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the effect of end organ disease and subsequent transplant on fertility in women.
- Review the safety and efficacy of hormonal contraceptive options in transplant recipients.
- Discuss pre-conception recommendations for transplant recipients, including timing and immunosuppression management.
- Review maternal and fetal outcome data in both transplant recipients and living organ donors.
- Provide resources for additional patient and provider education on reproductive health after transplantation.
Monika Sarkar, MD, MAS, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
Lisa Coscia, RN, BSN, CCTC, Transplant Pregnancy Registry International